Friday, July 24, 2009

Offer Not Accepted

Well my offer was not accepted so back to the drawing board. I spent today driving around neighborhoods and found some nice areas we can focus on. I also met with Jim who's shown us a bunch of properties and he's a property manager we'll be using. I met with John too, he's the mortgage broker we've been working with. He is the guy pushing through our 100% financing for our properties. All you need is a couple thousand dollars for closing costs and your in.


Tomorrow, Saturday, I've got a list of properties from Jim and a few from Steve, who I met with on Thursday, that I'll be going out to look at. I've also heard from some guys that are buying properties here and I'll be going by their places tomorrow to and taking some video to send to them so they can see the progress of their properties.


My plan was to go out with Preston again on Saturday but that's been moved to Monday so it's given me time to look at other investors properties all day on Saturday and then go out again with Preston on Monday. Hopefully, I'll have time to get some offers out tomorrow on some properties I'm interested in.


Time flies when you're here...it seems like I just got here but this was my third full day here and I feel like next Thursday, when I leave, will be here in no time. Again, if anyone has any questions/comments feel free to post them here, facebook or shoot me an email.

1 comment:

Derrick said...

Paul,

Thanks for the videos. The properties you showed look to be in nicer neighborhoods than we saw on tour in June...but it sounded like the price points were similar. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Mahalo,
Derrick