Monday, July 27, 2009

Getting Busy Again

Well the weekend was a little slow. Saturday I did some driving around in thunderstorms and I didn't get into any properties. I did get the chance to take in some neighborhoods all around the city to get a better understanding this diversified market. Sunday I just relaxed at the hotel and did some research on the Internet and just chilled out.

Today I spent the day with Preston looking at properties and then had lunch with him and Ryan. I looked at a good dozen properties and we are going to submit 4 offers today. Two of them are HUD properties so I should have an answer tomorrow and the other 2 are REO's so it could be a couple/few days to hear back on those two properties.

As I type this blog Preston is out previewing properties for me with a contractor to make sure they fit my buying criteria and we have good rehab estimates. So based on those results tonight we will view more properties tomorrow and write more offers. Randy also sent me a list of properties he found online so I have team also previewing them and getting us estimates of rehab and the after repair value so we can make some offers on them too.

I've got some calls in and emails into other investors in the area that assisted us with our tour in June so I can get into some of the properties that were purchased during that tour. I've also be letting them know that we are planning another tour in September and they are all excited to see another group come back on a tour.

If anyone has any questions feel free to shoot me an email paul@realestate-extreme.com.

1 comment:

acacia said...

I have been enjoying your posts but wondering are you buying mostly single family or plexes?